Just saw Scoot talking about hating this one museum and it’s like. Oh, are we talking about museums we hate?
Because Miami Holocaust Museum.
Been there all of twice, first with my Hebrew school when I was about 6, then again when I was in high school. The second time, I flat-out refused to get off the bus.
Look at this fucking place.
Oh look at the creepy hand rising up out of the water, that sure is nightmare indu-
I AM FUCKING BEGGING YOU MAKE IT GO AWAY
I DON’T CARE HOW TRAGIC THE EVENT WAS, YOU DO NOT TAKE SIX YEAR OLDS TO THIS PLACE
THIS GUY HAUNTED MY NIGHTMARES FOR LIKE TWO YEARS
Oh, and if the statues alone don’t make you pee yourself, there is a section of the wall of names that’s actually a little tunnel. And the tunnel is soundtracked by eerie music and, unless they’ve changed it since I first went, children crying.
Welcome to the Miami Holocaust Museum. Aka, NO NO NO NO NO.
- the-awful-edges reblogged this from touchofgrey37
- missabnormal reblogged this from touchofgrey37
- missabnormal likes this
- thetelekinetictitan likes this
- touchofgrey37 reblogged this from touchofgrey37
- the-awful-edges likes this
- callmeishmael211 likes this
- justm3h said:…wow… that is several times WORSE than the DC one… and the DC one makes you walk through a train car…
- ducksrunamokamokamok reblogged this from touchofgrey37